1. Lectures usually 2nd Monday of each month except for September/ October.
These lectures take place in Lanark Library at 7.30 p.m.
2. Trips – Normally two per year.
3. Fieldwalking – all the year round – normally on Sunday afternoons – leave Lanark Library at 1 p.m.
It is recommended participants check that this is on by phoning 01555 662683.
4. Archaeological Excavating – this is normally done by other groups. We can refer those who wish to dig to these groups. Occasionally we organise our own digs.
5. Project work. Currently we are organising the publication of a book on the history of Clydesdale. We are also doing work on our website – Clydesdale’s Heritage. Help is always required.
Membership is open to all. The cost for annual membership is £15 (individual), £20 (family).
Contact can be made to the Society through www.clydesdalesheritage.org.uk or by phoning 01555 662683.
Check here for latest upcoming events
The society is publishing a book on the history of Clydesdale funded by the Heritage Lottery.
Also we are putting information on our website. If you wish to help, then come to ALVO, 2 Hope Street Lanark ML11 7LZ on Tuesday evenings at 7:30 pm.
For other times email email@example.com